Here are a few bits of shameless self promotion, and whatnot:
In the media:
- US Department of Defense: Hungarian Nightmare Joins California Guard
- Military.com: ‘Hungarian Nightmare’ Joins California Guard
- American Cancer Society: Ambassador News (see p. 7)
- Monterey Herald: Law School Grad Makes His Case in Mixed Martial Arts
- Sports Illustrated: MMA Fighters with Day Jobs
- Interview on CriticalBench.com
- 10 Questions with Christian Wellisch
- “Rumble in the Rotunda” – press release by Assemblyman Luis Alejo regarding proposed legislation to extend similar protections as offered to boxers under the Muhammad Ali Boxing Reform Act (available on the FTC’s site in PDF) mixed-martial-arts fighters.
- Article by Jesse Zwick in the New Republic about the aforementioned legislative efforts, called “No Holds Barred” (PDF version: No Holds Barred – The New Republic)
In the multi-media (unapologetic self-glorification follows):
More links coming soon. I tend to get involved in a wide variety of things, and I like to share… Questions, comments, concerns and suggestions are always welcome. Feel free to comment!